From first contact to absolute satisfaction
Handy matt services take the time to make sure our clients are well taken care of. We have a dedicated team to answer phone calls so that nobody is delayed in getting their needs met.
- After the first interaction we like to obtain your information and create a customer profile where all appointments, estimates, receipts, and warranties are kept for seamless services throughout the process
- From there we will ask for photos of the projects/items to be assessed and if the project is small we will be able to continue to the next step, if it needs more attention then we set up an appointment to get all information needed and any questions answered
- We will then send a detailed virtual estimate explaining everything with the option to accept or deny the estimate on the spot
- Upon accepting the estimate our office will give you a call ASAP to get an appointment set up
- You will be notified of all the steps we take after this including reminders for the appointment, an estimated arrival notification, when we begin work, and when we complete the work
- After ensuring your satisfaction, a final invoice will be sent with before and after pictures of the projects and credit cards can be processed directly from the invoice
- Once payment is received you will get a receipt and the warranty will be active on the invoice date
- Any comments, questions, or concerns about our work is always accepted and respected
HMS CODE OF CONDUCT
Here at Handy Matt Services, going above and beyond is the only way we know how to operate. Every day we follow the same code of conduct so that each experience is just as fabulous the next
- We show up on time and provide eta notifications for our exact arrival time
- We respect you, your family, and your home and will follow any house rules provided by the customer like masks, taking off shoes inside the home, etc. whatever to make you feel comfortable and safe.
- What you see is what you pay. You’ll never get surprise price changes the day of for something we should have planned for.
- Full communication with the client is a must and we will keep you updated throughout the entire project.
- Body cameras are worn every appointment to ensure max protection for our clients
- We won’t ask for any payments until you are 100% satisfied with the job!
If this sounds like the type of people you want working on your home then check out a booking page or give us a call if you don’t see what you need! Thank you from all of us at Handy Matt Services.
Disclaimer: We are a licensed and insured handyman service. We are not a contractor company.